Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Hello FPRA Treasure Coast!

A Big Thank You!
Thank you to President-Elect Bryan Beaty as he filled in for me last week while I was on vacation in Islamorada. I have to say, Facebook made it possible for me to share some fun videos and pictures while on my trip with all my friends. Facebook has really changed the way we work and play!

I'd like to remind you about my different contact information. Please make note that you can now find me at:


St. Anastasia Catholic School
401 South 33rd Street
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
ltrabulsy@stanna.org
(772) 461-2232


Annual Conference is Only Three Weeks Away!

2009 FPRA Annual Conference!
PR on F.I.R.E.
Foundation, Innovation, Reputation, Education

Join us for 3-days of “hot” professional development topics ranging from new media to green marketing and beyond. This year’s conference will offer attendees the tools, tactics and strategies needed for success. Put yourself in the F.I.R.E! Check out the State's NEW website at www.fpra.org for detailed information about the agenda, registration information and a video presentation about the conference!

http://www.fpra.org/Professional_Development/Annual_Conference_Video.aspx

FPRE Education Foundation Silent and Live Auction Items Still Needed!
Adrienne Moore, APR, CPRC
is still looking for items for the FPRE Foundation Auction. She recently acquired a $1,000 Universal Studios package as well as JetBlue airline tickets! Woo hoo! If you have an idea for an auction item, please contact Adrienne at adrienne.moore7@gmail.com.
Have a great week!
Linette

No comments: